The essentials of a roofing company website are an excellent opportunity to improve the user experience.
In the same way, they are the first impression your prospects and potential clients will have of your roofing company in the online world.
In other words, they serve as a marketing brochure for your brand and also for the roofing services you’re promoting, so the info your visitors are looking for must be easy to find.
One common mistake is overloading the front page with too much information, or the opposite, not having enough.
That’s why Roofers Going Digital will explain to you the essentials of a roofing company website.
Focus on the following things:
- Your roofing brand guidelines (headers, logos and banners)
- Navigation buttons (about us, roofing services, contact us, roofing blog, faqs)
- Primary calls-to-action (include 2-3 calls-to-action)
- Supporting media (photos and videos of your roofing projects)
- Social proof (reviews, testimonials, success indicators)
- Value proposition (Explain to your visitors how you are qualified to help them)
- Lead generators (chat box, pop-up forms, meeting calendar)
- Secondary calls-to-action (place secondary CTAs to give visitors buttons to click on as they scroll down)
Of course, every roofing company website must include an “About Us” section at the top of the homepage.
Start with the basics; your potential clients need to know who you are, what you do, and what kind of roofing expertise you have.
Therefore, try to describe everything as if you were explaining it to someone for the first time.
In addition, do not forget to include your roofing company’s core values, softer skills, and your roofing crew.
Roofing Products or Services
The descriptions of your roofing products or services should be short and concise.
However, you have to provide enough information to show that you are an expert.
Stick to the following tips:
- State the benefits of the roofing systems you install
- Explain your roofing warranties or policies
- Mention the faqs people have about your roofing products or services
- List any unique characteristics of your roofing company
Lastly, focus on the type of content you would search for yourself if you were looking for roofing services.
Your “Contact Us” tab should have the power to encourage your visitors to get in touch with you.
In addition, it has to be one of the means for your potential clients to find out more details about making contact with you.
Likewise, be friendly and helpful and show them that you genuinely care about bringing them the best solution for their roofing issues.
Say hi and add a good profile picture of you and your team, add your location, and if possible, include a Google maps site.
One of the most powerful tools for a roofing company website is a blog.
There you can share all of your knowledge, including tips, trends, networking, and more, which will help you to increase your website traffic progressively.
As a result, you will reach out to more potential clients who can later become customers.
Also, it will help you to build loyalty, trust, and engagement with your current customers.
Finally, a blog section will provide your roofing company with long-lasting benefits after being published.
Don’t miss the opportunity to bring the right communication to your target audience!
Contact us and discover the power of having a successful roofing company website.