With Roofers Going Digital’s paid advertising campaign, your digital ads will drive value, accelerate your business, and delight your audience.
WHAT IS PAID ADVERTISING?
Paid advertising is a digital strategy where you can pay to promote online content to reach out to potential clients.
It is a targeted, data-driven strategy that you can use to get through to consumers based on interests, location, age, etc.
We use paid advertising to:
When done correctly, buyer’s journey methodology helps you build meaningful relationships with your existing and potential customers.
LinkedIn lead generation strategies are a must for any commercial roofing company to create brand awareness while gaining exposure with new prospects.
The two types of LinkedIn lead gen strategies are:
Why do you need Linkedin Ads?
- You can reach out to property managers, business owners, building owners, commercial real estate companies, maintenance managers, etc.
- You can narrow your targeting through job title, company name, company size, industry skill, and more.
- It includes a wide variety of different types of advertising (text, images, messages, video.)
- LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of all social traffic to B2B websites and blogs.
- 59% of B2B marketers claim LinkedIn to be effective at generating new leads for their brand.
Facebook is the largest social media platform by far, with more than 3 billion users, 2 billion of which are monthly active users.
You can reach millions of people, representing a unique opportunity to use it as a paid advertising platform.
Why use Facebook Paid Advertising?
- Facebook owns Messenger, Whatsapp, and Instagram, three popular mobile apps accessible to Facebook advertisers.
- You can customize your target audience based on location, interests, behaviors, connections, etc.
- You can increase traffic to your website (generates new leads for your business.)
- It’s possible to feature multiple products and link them out to different landing pages.
- Facebook allows you to track offline conversions to retarget your prospects properly.